Sunday 30 May 2010

Thank you

This time of the year in England, only Roe bucks and Muntjac are in season. Unfortunately the both species, especially Muntjac do not contain a lot of blood. The problem I have is that I started to save blood etc., when I had my name down for a pup last year, but when I discovered that not enough bitches were born in the litter, and that I was not able to have one at that time, I foolishly stopped collecting. Therefore my stocks were running extremely low.
I decided to spread the word amongst other stalkers and friends. The result being that my friend Kerry was able to see me out of trouble, and someone whom I had not met before, by the name of Josh Bates, whom owns a magnificent Hanoverian dog, came up trumps will a great deal of blood, skin, head, and cleaves. Josh I cannot thank you enough, I really appreciate it.
With the help of others I can now continue training Heidi with these supplies, which should last until the Fallow season starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment